The Official website of Lions Head Tourism

St. Margaret's Chapel
Cape Chin, ON, Canada

St.. Margaret's is a small scale replica of a traditional Anglican cathedral in Zaire, Africa and named after Margaret Hayes, a prior who was a devoted church worker.  St. Margaret's is located at Cape Chin North on the East Road at the intersection once known as Hayes Corners.  The church is constructed from local limestone quarried for the foundations and walls and joists and rafters from timber within the immediate district.  The first wedding ceremony at St. Margaret's took place in October of 1932.  This is truly a landmark brimming with history.

 

 
133 East Road
Cape Chin
ON,

What's Nearby